Creating Service Gateway Groups
A service delivery gateway (SDG) device can be combined into a group of devices for easier and streamlined administration. You can create an SDG group for a particular domain or zone in your network, or for any logical bundling that is needed.
The Service Gateway Groups page displays all of the created SDG groups.
To create a SDG group:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, select the All Network item in Gateway view.
- Select Services Gateway > Groups from the task
The Service Gateway Groups page is displayed.
- Click the Add icon.
The Create SDG Group dialog box appears.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the template (limit of 63 alphanumeric characters without spaces).
- (Optional) Enter a description of the template in the Description field (limit of 255 characters).
- Click Create to save the SDG group and return to the page that displays all the configured groups.