Modifying the SDG Group and KPI Templates for a Device
The Service Gateways—Managed Service Gateways page lists all of the devices that are currently being controlled and provisioned by the Edge Services Director application. You can modify the KPI template and the SDG group that are mapped to the standalone SDG or the high availability pair of SDGs.
To modify the SDG details:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, select the All Network item in Gateway view. You can also click the plus sign (+) beside the All Network item in the View pane to expand the tree and select the device node you want.
- From the task pane, select Services Gateways.
The Service Gateways page is displayed.
- Select the Manage Service Gateways option.
The list of managed SDGs appears. If the SDGs are configured in a high availability pair, the details of both the devices in the pair are exported.
- Select the check box next to the managed SDG or SDG pair
that you want to modify.
The SDG is available for modification.
- Click the down arrow in the Modify button at
the top of the table of managed SDGs that are listed, and select Service Gateway.
The Modify Service Gateway dialog box is displayed.
- In the Description field, edit the user-defined comment or description as needed.
- From the SDG Group and KPI Template lists, select the SDG group and KPI template you want to associate the SDGs with.
- Click Modify to save the edited settings.