Deleting KPI Templates
The KPI Templates page displays the definitions you created to configure KPIs for the different services in your service delivery gateway (SDG) devices. The templates are sorted by name. You can delete a KPI template that is not referenced by an SDG.
To delete the configured KPI templates:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the task pane, select KPI Templates.
The KPI Templates page is displayed.
- Select the template you want to delete.
- Click the red minus (-) icon above the table of listed
templates. You are prompted to confirm whether you want to delete
the selected template. Click OK to confirm the deletion.
The corresponding template is removed from the database.