Unlocking Locked Services and Policies
All the locked services policies can be viewed in a single page. This page is available for a user with Manage Policy Locks tasks assigned. This page shows all the locks only if the user has the unlock task assigned; otherwise, the user sees only their locks.
To unlock the locked services and policies:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View. The devices that are organized in the entire network based on the SDG pairs and the devices in each SDG group or pair are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon on the Edge Services
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- Select the All Network item in the task pane. The tree can be expanded to view all the configured SDG groups and SDGs in a high-availability or redundancy group.
- Select Service Edit from the task pane. The Rules page is displayed.
- Click the right arrow next to Service Edit to expand the tree in the task pane and view the list of service and policy filter templates.
- From the task pane, do one of the following:
Select ADC to open the ADC Services page on the right pane.
Select TLB to open theTLB Services page on the right pane.
Select CGNAT to open the CGNAT and Filter page on the right pane.
Select Packet Filter to open the Packet Filter page on the right pane.
Select SFW Policy and Filters to open the SFW Policy and Filter page on the right pane.
- In the Services and Rules pages, respectively, from the tree that lists the SDGs, select All Service Gateways, or the SDG or SDG pair for which you want to view the locked filter templates.
- Select the policy instance you want to unlock, and click the Unlock icon at the top of the dialog box. Click the Close icon to return to the services listing page. To unlock your policies, you do not need any administrator privileges. To unlock policies locked by other users, you must have the task LOCK assigned to you.