Viewing the Services Inventory Page
The Services Inventory page lists the services configured in the Edge Services Director database and provides basic information about the configured services, such as adaptive delivery controller (ADC), stateful firewall (SFW), server load balancing (SLB), and carrier grade NAT (CGNAT). The Services Inventory page is available in Build mode and under Service view.
To view the services inventory page:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the task pane, select Inventory > View Inventory. The Services Inventory page is displayed.
- From the View pane, do one of the following:
Select ADC to open the Inventory > ADC page on the right pane.
Select TLB to open the Inventory > TLB page on the right pane.
Select CGNAT to open the Inventory > CGNAT page on the right pane.
Select SFW to open the Inventory > SFW page on the right pane.
Table 1 describes the fields on the Services page.
Table 1: Fields on the Services Page
Name of the configured service, such as stateful firewall or CGNAT. Click the plus sign (+) beside each service to view extensive information on attributes configured for the service.
Name of the service delivery gateway.
Hostname of the device.
Type of the service, such as ADC, SFW, CGNAT, or TLB.
Service Pic and Interface
Services PIC and interface details, such as multiservices PIC or adaptive services PIC with the FPC slot, PIC, and port attributes.
Name of the group to which the SDG is assigned.
To view configuration and run-time information for services:
- Sort the table by mousing over the column header for the data you want to sort by and clicking the down arrow. Select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
- Show columns not in the default table view, or hide columns,
Mouse over any column header and click the down arrow.
Select Columns from the menu.
Select the check boxes for columns that you want to view. Clear the check boxes for columns that you want to hide.
- View information about devices as follows:
To restrict the display of devices, enter a search criterion of one or more characters in the Search bar and press Enter.
All devices that match the search criterion are shown in the main display area.