Modifying an E-Line Service
You can modify the following entities of an E-Line service:
MTU across the network
Rate limiting bandwidth of an endpoint
MTU of an endpoint
After modifying a service, the configuration audit and functional audit information is cleared and the functional audit status is set to pending.
To modify the attributes of a service:
When you modify a service or a service order, the read-only fields in the different pages of the wizard for service or service order modification are grayed out to indicate that you cannot modify those attributes.
- In the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services page, select the service you want to modify.
- Click the Modify icon at the top of the page.
A graphical image of the service appears, showing device images that represent the service endpoints The General Settings box contains a unique name for the service order that will request the change.
- In the Name field, change the name of the modification service order, if desired.
- Change the MTU setting, as required.
- If you have configured the CFM, the General/Connectivity
Settings panel provides an option to disable the CFM service.
You can select the Disable CFM check box to disable the
CFM service, if desired.
If you have not configured the CFM, the General/Connectivity Settings panel provides an option to enable the CFM service. You can select the CFM definition from the OAM Profile list, if desired.
- Click Next.
The service order endpoint settings information for endpoint A appears in the right panel.
- Change the bandwidth or MTU setting as required.
- Change the Revert time (sec) and Switch Over Delay (sec) as required.
- Select or clear the Enable send-oam config check box.
- Click Next and make any required changes to endpoint Z.
- Click Modify.
The Connectivity Services Director application modifies the service.
- Use the System > Manage Jobs > Job Management workspace to check for successful completion of the action.
Alternatively, to display the Job Management page, access the Jobs workspace from the Junos Space Network Management Platform UI, and select Manage Jobs from the Tasks pane. You can also view the CSD Deployment Jobs page in Deploy mode of Service View by selecting the View Deployment Jobs option in the task pane.