Cloning an LSP Service
When you clone an LSP Service, you create a copy of the entire device configuration, including its settings and other parameters. You can make existing LSP Service as a master copy and create a clone of that LSP Service. Cloning an LSP Service saves time if you are deploying a device configuration that are similar to the master copy, rather than creating a template and defining configurations multiple times.
To clone an LSP service:
- Select Service View from the View Selector.
The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Deploy icon in the Connectivity Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the Service View pane, which is the left pane in the window, click the plus sign (+) next to Network Services to expand the tree and display the different service types that you can configure.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Tunnel to view services based on protocols and expand the LSPs tree to select an LSP service.
- From the task pane, select Service Provisioning >
The Manage Network Services window is displayed in the top part of the right pane, and the Manage Service Deployment window is displayed in the bottom part of the right pane.
- In the Manage LSP Network Services page, select the service
that you want to clone and from the Actions drop-down list, select Clone.
The Clone LSP Service Order page appears displaying the preconfigured parameters of the selected LSP service order.
You can modify only those fields which are editable in the Clone LSP Service Order page to suit your requirements.
For more information on these fields, see Creating an LSP Service Order.
- Click Done. The Confirmation dialogue box appears.
You can choose one of the following options:
Save and Validate—Select this option to save and validate the service order. If there are any errors during the validation process, they are displayed on the screen. You can fix the errors and validate the service order again.
Save and Deploy—Select this option to save and deploy the service order.
- Click OK to confirm the deployment option or Cancel to discard the changes.