Deploying an LSP Service
This procedure schedules a service for deployment on the network. Use this procedure to perform the following tasks:
Deploy a new service.
Deploy a modified service.
Redeploy a service order that failed deployment.
You cannot deploy an invalid service order.
To schedule a service for deployment:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Tunnel to expand the tree in the View pane and view the list of service types.
- Expand the LSPs tree to view the list of LSP services.
- From the Network Services > Tunnel task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage LSP. The Manage Service Deployment page is displayed on the right pane.
- In the Manage Service Deployment page, select the service order that you want to deploy.
- Click the Deploy Service Order button at the
top of the page.
The Deploy Service window appears.
- To deploy the service immediately, select Deploy
now, and click OK.
To deploy the service at a later time, select Schedule Deploy, and select a date and time for deployment, then click OK.
The time field specifies the time kept by the server, but in the time zone of the client.
After scheduling the service order for deployment, the provisioning software begins validating the service order.
- Use the Jobs workspace to monitor the outcome of the deployment.