Viewing the Configuration Details of VPN Services
You can view the configuration of an E-Line, IP, or E-LAN service, which enables you to see the parameters and attributes configured for a service on the associated devices in the form of configuration statements and commands that are displayed in the Junos OS CLI interface. You can use these settings to examine the existing service configuration and modify it as necessary to correct any traffic-handling problems or system discrepancies.
To view the configuration of services:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Connectivity to view services
based on protocols.
Expand the IP Services tree to select an IP service.
Expand the E-Line Services tree to select an E-Line service.
Expand the E-LAN Services tree to select an E-LAN service.
- From the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Service Provisioning > Deploy Services. The Manage Network Services page is displayed on the top part of the right pane.
- Select the check box next to a service for which you want to view the configuration details.
- Click the View Configuration option. The Service
Configuration View dialog box is displayed. The configuration is displayed
in the CLI interface structure and in the form of configuration stanzas.
The left pane displays a tree of devices associated with the specified service. You can select a Service-name > Device-name in the left pane of the window to view the configuration parameters of the corresponding device on the right pane. The right pane contains two tabs— Service Configuration and Template Configuration. The Service Configuration tab displays the settings specified for the service on the device in CLI format. This tab displays the elements or components specified for a service template in the form of configuration stanzas and hierarchy levels. This display is similar to the show command that you can use at a certain  hierarchy level to view the defined settings. The Template Configuration tab displays the service attributes and options defined in the service template, if any, that is associated with the service.
- Click OK to close the dialog box after you complete viewing the configuration attributes and settings.