Modifying a Custom Service Definition
You can modify a customized service definition only when it is in the unpublished state. Predefined service definitions are by default in the published state and cannot be modified.
Templates associated with the service definition can be added or deleted while modifying a service definition. You can delete a template associated with a service definition when there is no service or service order associated with the service definition.
To modify a service definition:
- In the Connectivity Services Director application, select Service View from the Views selector.
- Click the Build tab on the Task Categories banner.
- From the Service View pane, select Network Services > Connectivity.
- From the Tasks pane, select Service Design > Manage Service Definitions.
- In the Manage Service Definitions page, select the customized service definition you want to modify.
- Click the Edit button.
The Edit Service Definition wizard for the selected service type is displayed
- Modify the settings, as necessary, using the wizard, and
save your changes by clicking Done.
The Manage Service Definitions page reappears. The selected service definition is now modified with the redefined settings.