Changing Your Password for Connectivity Services Director
Any user, regardless of user role, can change his or her password.
You use the same username and password that you use for Junos
Space and Connectivity Services Director.
To change your password:
- From the Connectivity Services Director user interface,
click the Junos Space icon on the Connectivity Services Director banner.
The Junos Space Platform user interface is displayed.
- Click the User Settings icon on the Junos Space
The Change User Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Old Password text box, enter your old
Mouse over the information icon (small blue i) next to the New Password text box to view the rules for password creation. For more information about the password rules, see Modifying Junos Space Network Management Platform Settings.
- In the New Password text box, enter your new password. The minimum value for this field is 6 (the default) and the maximum value is 999. The password can include alphanumeric and special characters, but not control characters.
- In the Confirm Password text box, enter your
new password again to confirm it.
The fields on the X.509 Certificate tab are applicable when you want to use certificate-based authentication. If you are using password-based authentication, you can ignore these fields. For more information about certificate-based authentication, see the Certificate Management Overview topic in the Junos Space Network Management Platform Workspaces Feature Guide.
- (Optional) Select the Manage objects from all assigned domains check box on the Object Visibility tab to view and manage objects from all the domains for which you are assigned.
- Click OK.
You are logged out of the system. To log in to Junos Space again, you must use your new password. Other sessions logged in with the same username are unaffected until the next login.