Deleting a Partial Configuration of an LSP Service Order
A failed service order of type Provisioning can leave parts of the service configuration on the devices. To remove this partial configuration:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the Service View pane, which is the left pane in the window, click the plus sign (+) next to Network Services to expand the tree and display the different service types that you can configure.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Tunnel to expand the tree in the View pane and view the list of service types.
- Expand the LSPs tree to view the list of LSP services.
- From the Network Services > Tunnel task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage LSP > service order name. The top part of the right pane displays the Manage Network Services page, with the table of services, and the bottom part of the right pane displays the Manage Service Deployment page, with the table of service orders.
- In the Manage Service Deployment page, select the failed service order for which you want to delete the partial configuration.
- Open the Actions menu and select Delete Partial Configuration.
- To delete the pending changes of the service immediately,
select Partial Delete Now, and click OK. To
discard the pending changes of the service at a later time, select Partial Delete Later, select a date and time for deletion,
then click OK. The time field specifies the time kept by the server,
but in the time zone of the client. After scheduling the service order
for deployment, the provisioning software begins validating the service
You are returned to the Manage Service Orders page.