Collecting Logs for Troubleshooting
Connectivity Services Director enables you to collect logs and other data from both Connectivity Services Director and Junos Space that can assist in managing and monitoring Connectivity Services Director servers.
Connectivity Services Director collects the logs and troubleshooting
data into a compressed file that you can download. This file is named
troubleshoot_2012-12-21_11-25-12.zip. The date and
time in the file name is the server Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
date and time.
To retrieve troubleshooting data and log files, follow these steps:
- Click System on the Connectivity Services Director banner.
- From the Tasks pane, click Collect Logs for Troubleshooting. The Collect Logs for Troubleshooting page appears.
- Click the Download troubleshooting data and logs
from Connectivity Services Director and Junos Space link.
Connectivity Services Director begins collecting the logs and data. It can take a few minutes for Connectivity Services Director to collect the information and create the zip file.
- When the standard file download window for your browser
opens, save the
- When you contact the Juniper Technical Assistance Center,
describe the problem you encountered and provide the JTAC representative
Table 1 lists the files included in the
Table 1: Log Files in the troubleshooting.zip File
Jboss log files
Connectivity Services Director application log files
Connectivity Services Director monitoring log files
MSS OS adapter log files
Daemon log files
Platform log files
Access Log Files
Log files for Apache, NMA, Webproxy
Watchdog log file