Selecting a Published IP Service Definition for a Service Order
To select a service definition on which to base the new service order:
- Select Service View from the View Selector. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Deploy icon in the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, click the plus sign (+) to expand the tree and select the type of service.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Connectivity to view services
based on protocols.
Expand the IP Services tree to select an IP service.
Expand the E-Line Services tree to select an E-Line service.
Expand the E-LAN Services tree to select an E-LAN service.
- From the Tasks pane, select Service Provisioning > Deploy Services.
The Manage Network Services page is displayed in the top half of the right pane, which displays all of the configured services. The Manage Service Orders page is displayed in the bottom half of the right pane, which displays all of the service orders corresponding to a service.
- In the Manage Network Services page, select New > IP Service Order.
The Choose Service Definition inventory page, which opens when you click Select from the Service Definition Name field of the Service Settings page of the service order creation wizard, displays a view of only those published service definitions designed to work with IP services you need.
- Select the service definition you want to base your service order on, then click Next to display the Service Parameters window.