Viewing the Configuration of a Pending LSP Service Order
You can view the configuration of a service order that is in the requested state, the scheduled state, the invalid state, or the failed deployment state.
To view the configuration of such pending service orders:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Tunnel to expand the tree in the View pane and view the list of service types.
- Expand the LSPs tree to view the list of LSP services.
- From the Network Services > Tunnel task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage LSPs. The Manage Service Deployment page is displayed on the bottom part of the right pane.
- Select a service order that is in either of the following
The Order State column displays the state of the service order.
- Select the service order for which you want to view the configuration details.
- Click the View Pending Order Configuration button
at the top of the table of listed service orders. The Service
Configuration View window is displayed. The configuration is
displayed in CLI format.
The View Pending Order Configuration button on the Manage Service Orders page appears to be dimmed if the service order state is Completed.
- Select a device to view the configuration details. You can also view the template configuration if a template is attached to the service order.
Based on the application’s settings, the configuration is displayed in xml format or in set format. To view the configuration in set format:
Select Platform > Administration > Applications > Connectivity Services Director.
Right-click the Connectivity Services Director application and select Modify Application Settings. The Modify Connectivity Services Director Settings window is displayed.
Select the show configuration in set format check box.