Viewing Functional Audit Results for an Inverse Multiplexing for ATM Service
To view functional audit results for an Inverse Multiplexing for ATM Service:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Build icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- In the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services screen, select the service for which you want to view the functional audit results.
- Right-click the service, or click the Audit/Results menu, and select View Functional Audit Results.
- In the Functional Audit Results window, click
the Troubleshoot button.
In the Troubleshooting tab, when you select a show interfaces command for a UNI interface that is configured as an IMA Group Link, the command displays details for the IMA group interface.