Deploying an IP Service Order
You must deploy a service for it to run on devices in the network.
To deploy the service, make selections from the Manage Service Orders window.
- Select Service View from the View Selector. The workspaces that are applicable to network and tunnel services are displayed.
- From the Connectivity Services Director user interface, click the Deploy icon in the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, click the plus sign (+) to expand the tree and select the type of service.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Connectivity to view services
based on protocols.
Expand the IP Services tree to select an IP service.
Expand the E-Line Services tree to select a E-Line service.
Expand the E-LAN Services tree to select a E-LAN service.
- From the Tasks pane, select Service Provisioning > Deploy Services.
The Manage Network Services page is displayed in the top half of the right pane, which displays all of the configured services. The Manage Service Orders page is displayed in the bottom half of the right pane, which displays all of the service orders corresponding to a service.
- Select the check box next to an IP service in the Manage Network Services page. The corresponding service orders for the selected service are displayed in the Manage Service Orders page in the lower half of the main display area.
- Select the check box next to the IP service order you want to deploy.
- Perform one of these actions from Deploy mode in the Service
View of Connectivity Services Director :
To deploy the service immediately, select Deploy now and then click OK.
To deploy the service later, select Schedule deployment, select a date and time, and then click OK.
The time field specifies the time kept by the server, but in the time zone of the client.
To validate the service, click Validate.
- Use the Deploy Configuration page to view the job and monitor the status of the service deployment.