Deleting a Partial Configuration of an LSP Service Order
A failed service order of type Provisioning can leave parts of the service configuration on the devices. To remove this partial configuration:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the Service View pane, which is the left pane in the window, click the plus sign (+) next to Network Services to expand the tree and display the different service types that you can configure.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Connectivity to view services
based on protocols.
Expand the IP Services tree to select an IP Ethernet service.
Expand the E-Line Services tree to select an E-Line service.
Expand the E-LAN Services tree to select an E-LAN service.
- From the task pane, select Service Provisioning > Deploy Services. The top part of the right pane displays the Manage Network Services page, with the table of services, and the bottom part of the right pane displays the Manage Service Deployment page, with the table of service orders.
- From the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Service Provisioning > Deploy Services > service order name.
- In the Manage Service Deployment page, select the failed service order for which you want to delete the partial configuration.
- Open the Actions menu and select Delete Partial Configuration.
- In the confirmation screen, select Delete.