Viewing CLI Configlets
You create a CLI Configlet to push a configuration to devices. You can also add parameters to a CLI Configlet. Parameters are the variables defined in the CLI Configlet whose values are either obtained from the environment or given by the user during execution.
To view CLI Configlets:
- From the View selector, select Device View. The workspaces that you can configure in this view are displayed.
- Click the Build icon in the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed.
- From the Device View pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the My Network tree to expand the tree and view the list of devices.
- Select the device for which you want to apply CLI configlets. A graphical view of the device is displayed on the right pane.
- From the tasks pane, select Configuration Deployment
> View Applied Configlets.
The Manage CLI-Applied Configlets page is displayed.
- Select the device for which you want to view the applied
CLI configlets. A graphical view of the device is displayed on the
The following fields are displayed on this page:
Table 1: Columns on the Manage CLI-Applied Configlets Page
Name of the configuration view
Domain to which the configuration view is associated
The Category of the configlet. The Category cannot exceed 255 characters. Allowable characters include the dash (-), underscore (_), letters, and numbers and the period (.).
Description of the configlet. The description cannot exceed 2500 characters. This is an optional field.
Name of the interface or the device to which the Configlet is being deployed.
Version of the Configlet template used to create the Configlet.
State of the Configlet such as an invalid Configlet or a validated Configlet.
Status of deployment of the Configlet.
Date and time when the Configlet was deployed.
Click this button to deploy and propagate the selected Configlet immediately to the device.
Click this button to schedule the deploy of the selected Configlet for a later time.
Click this button to delete the selected Configlet.
Date and time when the Configlet was created.
Last Updated Time
Latest time when the Configlet was last updated.