Deleting an LSP Service Order
You can delete a service order that is in the requested state, the scheduled state, the invalid state, or the failed deployment state. To correct a service order in the invalid state, you must delete it and then recreate it; the Connectivity Services Director application does not support modifying the service order directly.
To delete a service order from the database:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Deploy icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Tunnel to expand the tree in the View pane and view the list of service types.
- Expand the LSPs tree to view the list of LSP services.
- From the Network Services > Tunnel task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage LSP.
- In the Manage Service Deployment page, select the service order to be deleted from the Connectivity Services Director application database.
- Open the Actions menu and select Delete
A pop-up window appears requesting confirmation.
- Click Delete.
The Manage Service Deployment page reappears with the deleted service orders removed.