Scalable, responsive, and automated security management.
Junos Space Security Director is a comprehensive network security management solution that combines intuitive and advanced security visibility with automated policy management.
- Scales security policy across multiple Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways, or manage multiple LSYS instances on a single SRX Series device.
- Lets you centrally configure and manage application security (such as AppSecure); firewalls; security intelligence (to protect against Web application attacks, command and control based threats, and botnet activity); and VPN, IPS, and NAT security policies—all through a single, scalable interface.
- Defines and enforces policies for controlling use of specific applications such as Facebook, instant messaging, and embedded social networking widgets, through included AppFW management capabilities.
- Provides detailed reporting with logging capabilities through the Junos Space Log Director application.
- Automatically detects new threats and deploys new enforcement policies to firewalls and switches through Policy Enforcer.
- Leverages and automates security policies for improved enforcement accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
- Helps IT teams optimize the network infrastructure for further innovations in security management across the network through integration of the open, secure Junos Space Network Management Platform.
|Client Browser Support||Google Chrome v33.x and above
Internet Explorer v10.x and above
Mozilla Firefox v30.x and above
Safari v7.x and above
|VMware Version||Junos Space works with VMware vSphere 4.0 and above.|
|Juniper Platform Support||Juniper Networks security devices running Junos OS 10.3 or later releases can be managed by Security Director.|
|Junos Space Platform||Junos Space 13.3R1.9 or later|