Juniper Open Learning
Juniper Open Learning is a certification preparation program to help qualified participants begin learning the Junos operating system and prepare for the JNCIA-Junos certification.
Who Can Participate?
- Students who are studying networking at academic institutions
- Active military personnel
- Juniper reseller partner engineers who have networking experience but are new to Junos
- Learn from self-paced training materials
- Attend live sessions with Juniper certification subject matter experts
- Watch lab exercise demos
- Prepare for the certification exam with practice tests and other learning materials
- Collaborate and discuss topics with their peers and certified experts in an online forum
How to Participate
- Junos Genius: Our certification preparation app includes extensive practice questions for the JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-SP, JNCIS-ENT, and JNCIS-SEC exams.
- The Junos as a Second Language, Switching Language, Security Language, Scripting Language web-based training. Each course is designed to help transition specific skills to Junos OS.
- Getting Started with Juniper Networks: Links to training ranging from Networking Fundamentals to 60+ installation and configuration courses, and related resources such as Day One Books and Learning Bytes.