As businesses move to the cloud to solve their data management and access problems, they see a critical need for solutions that can help them bridge the gap between their existing environment and their vision of a more agile and flexible network.
In today’s enterprise campus and branch locations, most networks are manual systems comprising layers of switches, VLANs, and security products. Each adds operational complexity, which intensifies in proportion to the number of branch locations. Manual administration of the layers introduces the potential for human errors that can disrupt services and open security gaps.
These challenges are prompting a growing number of enterprises to adopt cloud technologies in support of their IT environments. Virtualization makes it possible to consolidate multiple functions into a single device, simplifying operations. With virtualized network services, you can quickly build and scale dynamic on-ramps to your cloud-based applications, wherever they’re located.
Enter Juniper Unite—a simple and secure cloud-enabled network infrastructure. Using virtualization, software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), and other automation features, Juniper Unite makes it easy to dynamically support a diverse set of devices, applications, people, and things.
Juniper Unite gives you:
- Simplified infrastructure that’s scalable and resilient to keep up with the demands of users and cloud applications. Combined with a management interface that provides zero-touch provisioning and visibility into network operations, these elements lower network costs.
- Comprehensive enterprise security that scales to any number of locations, with the ability to deliver consistent security services and policy at every site. Security can be dynamically updated with cloud-enabled malware inspection services, third-party threat intelligence information, and comprehensive visualization.
- Open Convergence Framework with APIs that integrate with best-of-breed technology, such as WLANs, unified communications, and security feeds. The APIs also offer automation and orchestration capabilities that can be integrated quickly to meet future operational needs.
- Third-party network services from technology alliance partners and custom enterprise applications that consolidate into one easy-to-manage device, right-sized to deliver multiple services simultaneously.
- SD-WAN with application- and content-aware routing that intelligently chooses routes from among various network links without jeopardizing quality of service. Intelligent overlay networks use policy-based routing to dynamically select the appropriate network paths for different business applications.
Juniper Unite delivers service capabilities for enterprise IT departments, with innovation derived from building the world’s largest cloud-based networks and tailored for the enterprise.