vSRX Virtual Firewall
High-performance, next-generation firewall for securing virtualized and cloud environments.
The vSRX delivers core firewall, networking, advanced security, and automated lifecycle management for enterprises and service providers. The industry’s fastest virtual security platform, vSRX offers firewall speeds up to 17 Gbps using only two vCPUs, scaling to 100Gbps with 12 vCPUs to provide scalable, secure protection across private, public, and hybrid clouds.
- Provides the same capabilities as the SRX Series Services Gateway in a virtual form factor to secure virtualized and cloud environments.
- Supports VMware ESXi and KVM (Centos, Ubuntu) platforms, as well as orchestration with vRealize Orchestrator and OpenStack.
- Delivers up to 17 Gbps of firewall throughput using only two vCPUs, scaling to 100 Gbps of firewall throughput using twelve vCPUs.
- Provides scalable, secure protection across private, public, and hybrid clouds, extending the ability to provision and scale firewall protection across virtualized environments for high-bandwith customers and applications.
- Offers robust connectivity and routing features, including IPsec VPN, NAT, and advanced routing.
- Integrates virtualization-specific UTM, IPS, and AppSecure 2.0 next-generation firewall (NGFW) services for a comprehensive threat-protection framework.
- Provides mission-critical reliability for business continuity, with support for stateful active/active and active/passive high-availability deployment options.
- Automates the virtual machine (VM) lifecycle, from provisioning through decommissioning, with Junos Space Virtual Director.
- Ensures centralized and consistent security policy management across physical and virtual firewalls through Junos Space Security Director.
- Supports SDN and NFV through integration with Contrail, OpenContrail, and third-party SDN solutions.