vSRX Virtual Firewall
High-performance, next-generation firewall for securing virtualized and cloud environments.
The vSRX delivers core firewall, networking, advanced security, and automated lifecycle management for enterprises and service providers. The industry’s fastest virtual security platform, vSRX offers firewall speeds up to 17 Gbps using only two vCPUs, scaling to 100 Gbps* with 12 vCPUs to provide scalable, secure protection across private, public, and hybrid clouds.
- Supports VMware ESXi and KVM (Centos, Ubuntu) platforms, as well as orchestration with vRealize Orchestrator and OpenStack.
- Provides scalable, secure protection up to 100 Gbps (future) across private, public, and hybrid clouds, extending the ability to provision and scale firewall protection across virtualized environments for high-bandwidth customers and applications.
- Integrates virtualization-specific UTM, IPS, and AppSecure 2.0 next-generation firewall (NGFW) services for a comprehensive threat-protection framework.
- Automates the virtual machine (VM) lifecycle, from provisioning through decommissioning, with Junos Space Virtual Director.
- Supports SDN and NFV through integration with Contrail, OpenContrail, and third-party SDN solutions.
- Works with cloud-based Sky Advanced Threat Prevention to identify and quickly block malware and cyberattacks.
- Runs on Amazon Web Service (AWS) Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), giving enterprises seamless security for physical data centers, private clouds, and public clouds.