Part of the Distinguished Network Engineering Suite from Wiley & Juniper
Authors: Ina Minei and Julian Lucek, with a foreword by Yakov Rekhter
Paperback: 628 pages
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, UK
Price: $65 US / €51 Euro / £42.50 UK
About this Book
- The current status and future potential of all major MPLS applications, including L2VPN, L3VPN, pseudowires and VPLS.
- A new chapter with up to date coverage of the MPLS transport profile, MPLS-TP.
- MPLS in access networks and Seamless MPLS, the new architecture for extending MPLS into the access, discussed in depth for both the unicast and the multicast case.
- Extensive coverage of multicast support in L3VPNs (mVPNs), explaining and comparing both the PIM/GRE and the next generation BGP/MPLS solutions, and including a new chapter on advanced topics in next generation multicast VPNs.
- A new chapter on advanced protection techniques, including detailed discussion of 50 ms end-to-end service restoration.
- Comprehensive coverage of the base technology, as well as the latest IETF drafts, including topics such as pseudowire redundancy, VPLS multihoming, IRB and P2MP pseudowires.