Adding Your Virtual Appliance to Your Deployment
You can add your virtual appliance to your deployment after you install JSA software on a virtual machine.
- Log in to the JSA Console.
- On the Admin tab, click the Deployment Editor icon.
- In the Event Components pane on the Event View page, select the virtual appliance component that you want to add.
- On the first page of the Adding a New Component task assistant, type a unique name for the virtual appliance.
The name that you assign to the virtual appliance can be up to 20 characters in length and can include underscores or hyphens.
- Complete the steps in the task assistant.
- From the Deployment Editor menu, click File > Save to staging.
- On the Admin tab menu, click Deploy Changes.
- Apply your license key.
Log in to JSA:
The default user name is admin. The password is the password of the root user account.
Click Login To JSA.
Click the Admin tab.
In the navigation pane, click System Configuration.
Click the System and License Management icon.
From the Display list box, select Licenses, and upload your license key.
Select the unallocated license and click Allocate System to License.
From the list of systems, select a system, and click Allocate System to License.