Viewing Security Advisories from Vulnerability Vendors
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can view the vulnerability advisories that are issued by software vendors. Use advisory information to help you identify the risks in your technology, and understand the implications of the risk.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Research >Advisories.
- If no advisories are displayed, select an alternative time range from the Viewing advisories from list.
- If you want to search the security advisories, on the toolbar, select Search >New Search.
- Click the advisory link in the Advisory column.
Each security advisory might include vulnerability references, solutions, and workarounds.