Emailing Asset Owners When Vulnerability Scans Start and Stop
Email the configured asset technical owners to alert them of the scan schedule. You can also email reports to asset owners.
Configure the system mail server and technical owners for assets. For more information, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Administration Guide.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- Click Administrative >Scan Profiles.
- On the row assigned to the scan you want to edit, select the check box and click Edit on the toolbar.
- In the What To Email area of the Email tab, select the appropriate check boxes.
- If you selected the Reports check box, in the
Available Reports field, select
the reports that you want to email and click the
arrow to move reports into the Selected
Reports can be large. Confirm that the sent reports are not rejected by the recipient's email provider.
- In the Who to Email area, select the recipients
that you want to receive the emails:
To email the configured technical owners of the scanned assets, select the Technical Owners check box. Technical owners receive emails about their assets only.
To enter or select email addresses in the field, select the To Addresses check box. Select emails and click Add Me to email the selected email recipients. Entered email addresses receive emails and reports regarding all scanned assets.
- Click Save.