Running the Assistant app in Offline Mode
Admin can run the QRadar Assistant app 3.1.0 or later in offline mode to manage installed extensions.
The QRadar Assistant app 3.1.0 or later can run in offline mode in the following situations:
Internet access is unavailable.
X-Force API is not connected.
The services that require internet access are unavailable in the offline mode.
See Configuring the QRadar Assistant App for configuring the QRadar Assistant app.
- Click the Assistant app icon , and then the QRadar Assistant is running in offline mode banner appears in the bottom.
- In the Use Application Manager in offline mode banner, click the hyperlink text Here.
- In the QRadar Assistant is running in offline mode window, click Continue.
Keep the Set Application Manager as startup page in offine mode check box selected if you want to directly go to Application Manager next time you open the QRadar Assistant in offline mode.
- See Managing Installed Extensions or the steps to manage installed extensions.
- Optional: Perform one of the following steps to configure
a proxy server for communication with X-Force Exchange.
In the tooltip under the Offline indicator in the upper right corner of the page, click the hyperlink text here to configure the QRadar Assistant app settings.
Click Settings, and then select the Proxy tab.
See Configuring the QRadar Assistant App for steps to configure the proxy settings.