Tuning False Positives
You can use the False Positive Tuning function to prevent false positive events from creating offenses.
You can tune false positive events from the event list or event details page.
You must have appropriate permissions for creating customized rules to tune false positives.
For more information about roles, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Administration Guide.
- Click the Log Activity tab.
- Optional. If you are viewing events in streaming mode, click the Pause icon to pause streaming.
- Select the event that you want to tune.
- Click False Positive.
- In the Event/Flow Property pane on the False Positive window, select one of the following options:
Event/Flow(s) with a specific QID of <Event>
Any Event/Flow(s) with a low-level category of <Event>
Any Event/Flow(s) with a high-level category of <Event>
- In the Traffic Direction pane, select one of the following
<Source IP Address> to <Destination IP Address>
<Source IP Address> to Any Destination
Any Source to <Destination IP Address>
Any Source to any Destination
- Click Tune.