Installing the QRadar Analyst Workflow
You can install QRadar Analyst Workflow on JSA 7.4.0 or later.
If you previously installed a version of the workflow, make sure that you remove any folders created during that installation process.
- If you have custom certificates, run the following commands
on your JSA Console, in any directory:
systemctl restart docker
- Download the latest version of the
QRadar Analyst Workflow<x.x.x>.zipfile from Fix Central. See instructions on the IBM Security App Exchange.
- Copy the file onto your JSA host by using the Linux "secure
copy" (scp) command or an FTP client.
Secure copy example:scp QRadarAnalystWorkflow<x.x.x>.zip <QRadar host>:/<directory>
- Type the following command to create a new directory on
the JSA host:
If the directory exists from a previous installation, you must delete it before you extract the
- To extract the latest version of the
QRadarAnalystWorkflow<x.x.x>.zipfile on your JSA host, type the following command:
unzip QRadarAnalystWorkflow<x.x.x>.zip -d qradar-ui
./qradar-ui/start.sh, then wait for the logs to run.
- Access the QRadar Analyst Workflow by using one of the
In the navigation menu, click Try the New UI.
Access the new UI in your browser at
https://<QRadar IP address>/console/ui.