Searching Scan Results
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can search and filter your scan results.
For example, you might want to identify recent scans, scans on a specific IP address, or scans that identified a specific vulnerability.
Use the Name field on the Vulnerabilities tab to search results by scan profile name. To use more advanced criteria in your search, do the following:
Domain-level restrictions are not applied until the security profiles are updated with an associated domain, and the changes are deployed.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Scan Results.
- On the toolbar, select Search >New Search.
To search your scan results, there are no mandatory fields. All parameters are optional.
- To show scan results for scans that completed within a recent number of days, type a value in the Scan Run in the last days field.
- To show scan results for a specific vulnerability, click Browse in the Contains Vulnerability field.
- To show scan results for scans that were only scheduled, click Exclude on demand scan.
- Click Search.