Restoring Configuration Data from the Primary to the Secondary JSA Console
After you set up the secondary JSA console as the destination for the logs, you either add or import a backup archive from the primary JSA console. You can restore a backup archive that is created on another JSA host. Log in to the secondary JSA console and do a full restore of the primary console backup archive to the secondary JSA console.
You must have a data backup from your primary console to complete this task.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- Click the Backup and Recovery icon.
- In the Upload Archive field, click Browse.
- Locate and select the archive file that you want to upload.
If the JSA backup archive file is in the
/store/backupHost/inbounddirectory on the console server, the backup archive file is automatically imported.
The archive file must have a
- Click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Select the archive that you uploaded and click Restore.
When the restore is finished, the secondary JSA console becomes the primary console.