Recovering a Failed Secondary HA Host
You can recover a failed secondary high-availability (HA) JSA host if the build version of the secondary HA host must be the same as the JSA build version installed on the primary HA host.
Ensure that the following requirements are met:
The required hardware is installed.
You need the secondary HA host IP address. You can identify the IP address in the System and License Management window.
A keyboard and monitor are connected by using the VGA connection.
rootat the login prompt to start the installation wizard.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Select the appliance type: High Availability Appliance.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.
- Configure the JSA root password.
- Review your software version. If your secondary HA host patch version is newer than the software on this appliance, download and install the SFS (software fix/patch) from Juniper Support website to upgrade this appliance to match the software version.
- Log in to the JSA user interface.
- Select Main menu > Admin > System and License Management > Systems.
- Highlight the secondary HA host that you are restoring and select High Availability > Restore System.