Configuring a Time Series Chart
You can display interactive time series charts that represent the records that are matched by a specific time interval search.
To configure the time series chart:
- In the chart title bar, click the Configure icon.
- In the Value to Graph list, select Destination IP (Unique Count).
- In the Chart Type list, select Time Series.
- Click Capture Time Series Data.
- Click Save.
- Click Update Details.
- Filter your search results:
Right-click the event that you want to filter.
Click Filter on Event Name is <Event Name>.
- To display the event list that is grouped by the user name, select Username from the Display list.
- Verify that your search is visible on the Dashboard tab:
Click the Dashboard tab.
Click the New Dashboard icon.
In the Name field, type Example Custom Dashboard.
In the Add Item list, select Log Activity >Event Searches >Example Search 1.
The results from your saved event search display in the Dashboard.