Configuring a Venusense Syslog Server
To forward events to JSA, you must configure and enable a syslog server on your Venusense appliance with the IP address of your JSA console or Event Collector.
- Log in to the configuration interface for your Venusense appliance.
- From the navigation menu, select Logs >Log Configuration >Log Servers.
- In the IP Address field, type the IP address of your JSA console or Event Collector.
- In the Port field, type 514.
- Select the Enable check box.
- Click OK.
You are ready to configure your Venusense appliance to filter which events are forwarded to JSA.