Configuring a DCN DCS/DCRS Series Switch
To collect events, you must configure your DCN DCS/DCRS Series switch in JSA.
- Log in to your DCN DCS/DCRS Series Switch command-line interface (CLI).
- Type the following command to access the administrative
- Type the following command to access the global configuration
The command-line interface displays the configuration mode prompt:
- Type the following command to configure a log host for
logging <IP address> facility <local> severity <level>
<IP address> is the IP address of the JSA console.
<local> is the syslog facility, for example, local0.
<level> is the severity of the syslog events, for example, informational. If you specify a value of informational, you forward all information level events and later (more severe), such as, notifications, warnings, errors, critical, alerts, and emergencies.
logging 10.10.10.1 facility local0 severity informational
- Type the following command to save your configuration
The configuration is complete. You can verify the events that are forwarded to JSA by viewing events in the Log Activity tab.