Configuring Security Credentials for your AWS User Account
You must have your AWS user account access key and the secret access key values before you can configure a log source in JSA.
- Log in to your IAM console (https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/).
- Select Users from left navigation pane and then select your user name from the list.
- Click the Security Credentials tab.
- In the Access Keys section, click Create access key.
- From the window that displays after the access key and
corresponding secret access key are created, download the .csv file
that contains the keys or copy and save the keys.
Save the Access key ID and Secret access key and use them when you configure a log source in JSA.
You can view the Secret access key only when it is created.