Allocating a License Key to a Host
Allocate a license key to a JSA host when you want to replace an existing license, add new JSA products, or increase the event or flow capacity in the shared license pool.
You must Uploading a License Key.
You can allocate multiple licenses to a JSA console. For example, you can allocate license keys that add JSA Risk Manager and JSA Vulnerability Manager to your JSA console.
You cannot revert a license key after you add it to a JSA host. If you mistakenly allocate a license to the wrong host, you must deploy the change, and then delete the license from the system. After the license is deleted, you can upload the license again, and then reallocate it. After the license is allocated to the correct host, you must deploy the changes again.
- On the navigation menu (), click Admin.
- In the System Configuration section, click System and License Management.
- From the Display list, select Licenses.
- Select the license, and click Allocate System to
When you select System from the Display list, the label changes to Allocate License to a System.
- To filter the list of licenses, type a keyword in the search box.
- On the Allocate a System to a License window, select the host that you want to allocate the license to, and click Allocate System to License.
You must purchase a separate HA license to set up high availability. However, the license should not be allocated to the secondary console or the secondary managed host.