Setting User Permissions
Ensure that each JSA user who requires access to the Juniper NSM Plug-in has the appropriate user permissions. You must have administrative privileges to configure user roles in JSA.
To Set User Permissions follow the steps given below :
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- In the User Management pane, click the User Roles icon.
- Choose one of the following options:
To create a new role, click Create Role.
To edit an existing role to include NSM Plug-in Settings, select the role and click the Edit icon.
- Select the user permissions for the NSM Plug-in settings:
Launch NSM Client—Select this check box o allow users to start the NSM Client from the main user interface.
View NSM Policy Details from Events interface—Select this check box to allow users to view policy details for the Juniper Networks NSM server from the Log Activity tab.
- Select the remaining permissions. For more information on role permissions, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Administration Guide.
- Complete the steps of the wizard.
- On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.