Removing a Managed Host
You can remove your JSA Risk Manager managed host from JSA console to change network settings or if there is a problem with the Risks tab.
- Log in to JSA console as an administrator:
The default user name is admin. The password is the password of the root user account that was entered during the installation.
- Click the Admin tab.
- In the System Configuration pane, click System and License Management.
- From the host table, click the JSA Risk Manager host that you want to remove, and click Deployment Actions >Remove Host.
- From the Admin tab menu bar, click Deploy Changes.
- Refresh your web browser.