Adding Devices That are Managed by the Palo Alto Panorama
Use Configuration Source Management to add devices from the Palo Alto Panorama to JSA Risk Manager.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin to open the admin tab.
- On the Admin navigation menu, click Plug-ins or Apps.
In JSA 7.3.0 or earlier, click Plug-ins.
In JSA 7.3.1, click Apps.
- On the Risk Manager pane, click Configuration Source Management.
- On the navigation menu, click Credentials.
- On the Network Groups pane, click Add a new network
Type a name for the network group, and then click OK.
Type the IP address of your Check Point device, and then click Add.
Ensure that the address is displayed in the Network address box.
The Palo Alto Panorama supports proxy backups.
- On the Credentials pane, click Add a new credential set.
Type a name for the credential set, and then click OK.
Select the name of the credential set that you created, and then type a valid user name and password for the device.
- Click OK.
- Click Discover From Palo Alto Panorama, and
then enter the Palo Alto Panorama IP address.
The Palo Alto Panorama uses the following command for backup:
- Click OK.
When you add all the required devices, back up the devices, and view them in the topology.