Identifying the Patch Status Of Your Vulnerabilities
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can identify the patch status of your vulnerabilities.
By filtering patched vulnerabilities, you can prioritize your remediation efforts on the most critical vulnerabilities in your organization.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Manage Vulnerabilities.
- On the toolbar, select Search >New Search.
- In the first list in the Search Parameters pane, select Patch Status.
- In the second list, select a search modifier.
- To filter your vulnerabilities according to their patch
status, select one of the following options from the third list:
Select this option to show vulnerabilities that are scheduled to be patched
Select this option to shows vulnerabilities that are patched after the scanned asset is restarted
- Click Add Filter.
- Click Search.