Creating a Policy Monitor Question to Test for Internet Communication
Create a JSA Risk Manager policy monitor question to test for communication between new assets and the Internet. The new assets are defined in an asset saved search.
- Click the Risks tab.
- On the navigation menu, click Policy Monitor.
- From the Actions menu, click New Asset Question.
- In the What do you want to name this question field, type a name for the question.
- From the Evaluate On list, select Actual Communication.
- From the Importance Factor list, select the level of importance you want to associate with this question.
- Specify the time range for the question.
- From the Which tests do you want to include in your
question field, select the add (+) icon beside the
have accepted communication to the Internet
and include only the following asset saved searches
- Configure the parameters for your tests in the Find
Assets that field.
Change the test to have accepted communication from the Internet by clicking to.
Click asset saved searches and then select your saved search.
- To assign membership to this question, in the groups area, select the relevant check boxes.
- Click Save Question.