Assigning Individual Vulnerabilities to a Technical User for Remediation
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can assign individual vulnerabilities to a JSA users for remediation.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, select Manage Vulnerabilities.
- Search your vulnerability data.
- Select the vulnerability that you want to assign for remediation.
- On the toolbar, click Actions >Assign/Edit.
- Select a technical user from the Assigned User list.
You assign technical users on the Vulnerability Assignment page. For more information, see Assigning a Technical User As the Owner Of Asset Groups.
- In the Due Date list, select a future date
when the vulnerability must be remediated.
If you do not select a date, the Due Date is set as the current date.
- Optional: In the Notes field, type useful information about the reason for the vulnerability assignment.
- Click Save.