Exporting nCircle IP360 Scan Results to an SSH Server
JSA uses an automated export function to publish XML2 scan data from nCircle IP360 appliances. JSA supports VnE Manager version IP360-6.5.2 to 184.108.40.206.
Ensure that the remote server is a UNIX system with SSH enabled.
- Log in to the IP360 VNE Manager user interface.
- From the navigation menu, select Administer > System > VNE Manager > Automated Export.
- Click the Export to File tab.
- Configure the export settings.
The export must be configured to use the XML2 format.
- Record the target settings that are displayed in the user interface for the scan export. These settings are necessary to configure JSA to integrate with your nCircle IP360 device.