Adding a Tenable.io Scanner to JSA
You can add a Tenable.io scanner to enable JSA to collect host and vulnerability information through the Tenable.io API.
You must be a Tenable.io user, and you must have the Tenable.io API Public key and Secret key. For more information, see Obtaining the Tenable.io API Access key and Secret key.
- Click the Admin tab, click the VA Scanners icon in the Data Sources section, and then click Add.
- In the Scanner Name field, type a name to identify your Tenable.io scanner.
- From the Managed Host list, select the managed host from your JSA deployment that manages the scanner import.
- From the Type list, select Tenable.io.
- In the API End point field, type cloud.tenable.com.
- In the Access Key field, type the Tenable.io Access key value that you recorded when you completed the Obtaining the Tenable.io API Access key and Secret key.
- In the Secret Key field, type the Tenable.io Secret key value that you recorded when you completed the Obtaining the Tenable.io API Access key and Secret key.
- Select the Severity level(s) for which you want to filter the results.
- Configure a CIDR range for the Tenable.io scanner. In the CIDR range field, type the CIDR range for the scan, or click Browse to select a CIDR range from the network list.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
- On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.
You are now ready to create a scan schedule. See Scheduling a Vulnerability Scan.