Restoring a Failed Secondary HA Host
You can restore a failed secondary HA host.
Restore only a failed secondary host, or a secondary host with unknown status. If you reinstall the HA secondary host, the state changes to standby.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- Click System and License Management.
- Select the secondary HA host that you want to restore.
- From the High Availability menu, click Restore System.
- If the secondary HA host displays a status of Failed or Unknown in the System and License Management window, use SSH to log in to the secondary HA host as the root user to ensure that the host is operational.
- Restart the secondary HA host by typing reboot.
- After the system is restarted, if the secondary HA host displays a status of Failed or Unknown, from the High Availability menu, click Restore System.