Assigning the Risk Manager User Role
You can assign the Risk Manager user role to users that need access to the Risk tab.
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- In the User Management pane, click the User Roles icon.
- Click the Edit icon next to the user role you want to edit.
- Select the Risk Manager check box.
- Click Next.
If you add Risk Manager to a user role that has Log Activity permission, then you must define the log sources that the user role can access. You can add an entire log source group by clicking the Add icon in the Log Source Group pane. You can select multiple log sources by holding the Ctrl key while you select each log source you want to add.
- Click Return.
- From the Admin tab menu, click Deploy Changes.