Adding the Risk Manager User Role
You must assign the Risk Manager user role to provide access to JSA Risk Manager.
By default, JSA provides a default administrative role, which provides access to everything in JSA Risk Manager. A user that is assigned administrative privileges, including the default administrative role, cannot edit their own account. Another administrative user must make any required changes.
For information about creating and managing user roles, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Administration Guide.
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- In the User Management pane, click User Roles.
- In the left pane, select the user role that you want to edit.
- Select the Risk Manager check box.
- Click Save
- Click Close.
- On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.